February 12, 2008

Hearts: not just for Valentine's Day!

I love hearts. Doesn't matter what kind: metal, glass, clay. They're fun, and always unique. Why should they be just for Valentine's day? I say hearts are for every day!

To the left are dainty sterling silver heart shaped charm earrings, with genuine tourmaline dangles. Very sweet little earrings for any age.

Next I used thick copper wire, hammered for texture, and shaped into a heart. What a delight to wear. More copper embelishments on a black satin cord. This necklace will go with any outfit, casual or dressy. All hand shaped wireworking, by me!
















Last, but not least, I have my glass lampwork hearts. Hand made by me, using a torch and soft glass rods. Hearts are so fun to create because you can shape them traditionally, or add a little twist and tail. How about a little swirl for added interest! The possibilities are endles.

3 comments:

babyleila said...

I'm loving all the hearts!

Jessica Doyle said...

Yes, I second loving all the hearts. The third pic is lovely.

Dzign by Jamie said...

Thanks for the nice comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...