November 30, 2008

When you can live forever, what do you live for?


Twilight the movie, based on the novel by Stephanie Meyers, is a romance about a vampire, Edward Cullen, who falls in love with a human girl, Bella Swan. Edward overcomes his primal desire for her blood, and chooses her heart instead. Of course, that's not all, no, there are evil vampires who only want her blood. So in Edward's desire to love Bella, he also puts her life in extreme danger. "And so the lion falls in love with the lamb".

I absolutely loved the book, and the movie was great, too! Action, adventure and romance. Just amazing that Edward Cullen is the most romantic dead person ever.

I highly recommend this book. Edward may be dead, but romance is still alive! "Stupid masochistic lion..."

And in the spirit of a true Twilight fan, I have fashioned pendants and ornaments in stained glass. I have purchased graphics which I use to design my original graphics. I print and hand cut each picture. And using the copper foil stained glass technique, I have created some truly unique items. Treasured keepsakes for all Twilight fans.

More to come! So stay tuned....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...