December 08, 2008

Holiday Treasures For Someone Special


Wondering what special gift you can get someone for the holidays? It can sometimes be a struggle. So, since I love window shopping, I thought I'd bring some great gifts to your attention.

Today, I was at my Dad's watching a movie. I don't remember the name, but in it was Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn. Wow, what a pair. It was a great movie, and I thought of my Mom. Her and I love old movies, and she adores Audrey Hepburn. And so does Artisticflair! And here is her artistic take on Audrey Hepburn called "Breakfast at Tiffany's". What a wonderful movie, and what a wonderful treasure this would make for that special someone.

Another great treasure would be this awesome Gemstone Tree Ornament by BYAPRYL.
Byapryl has some wonderful tree designs in her shop, but I love this one.
It reminds me of the Tree of Life, protected in it's little globe. The best thing about this tree is that byapril will customize it with your favorite gemstones. Wow, just imagine this in Peridot, my birthstone! Hmm....

Hurry now, to get your Gemstone Tree Ornament. They are custom made, and will take some time. But you know what? This tree is so special, that you could even get it early for next Christmas!

Put a smile on that special someone's face, with a great handmade gift. Handmade makes gift giving personal, don't you think?

Click on the links, or pictures and visit these great shops today!

2 comments:

Deb DiSalvo said...

Thank you for featuring my lovely Audrey! You are too sweet.
Cheers,
Deb

Carrie Lynn said...

thank you for showing us artisticflair and byapryl---wonderful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...