May 23, 2009

ArtFire Treasure Hunt

Sorry, the ArtFire Treasure Hunt was called off. However, I left my items with their hidden treasure chests in my shop. So Feel free to browse and still buy and find treasure!!

Original Post:

Be there, or be square! hehe, I'm such a dork!

We are having great fun on ArtFire with a treasure hunt today! I have a gagillion items with a little hidden treasure chest in them! Each item comes with an awesome cool FREE gift. It will be a surprise! But you will love, love, love it!

Come visit me in my SHOP and see what goodies you find.

I would normally provide you with the link to the forum thread with a listing of all the cool shops that are participating, but I will be off helping my mommie today, so I can't post that til later this evening.

So if you missed the Etsy Treasure Hunt yesterday, definitely stop by today, I have different items and lots for available with freebies!

Enjoy!
:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...