September 06, 2010

What I Did Today - Halloween Style

Fall is my favorite time of the year. I'm not a fan of hot weather, so when it cools down I'm happy. I love the rich fall colors of browns, oranges and yellows.  But most of all I love Halloween and all the cool stuff I can make into beads.


Yesterday my imagination was full of mummies, skulls, cauldrons and pumpkins!  My new favorites are the skulls. I think I might have to make those year round.  Just add some seasonal embellishments and girly colors and voila! I mean, who doesn't love a skull with a cutesy bow on it's head? lol

I also made a couple of bhb (big hole beads) for Pandora, Biagi and Trollbeads bracelets. They turned out really nice.  But my favorite is the one with the yellow flower on it's head.

I have more ideas then time.  I could be at the torch all day and not run out of ideas.  Too bad my day job takes up most of my time. Ah well, such is life.

Don't forget, I enjoy making custom orders, so if you'd like something special just let me know.

1 comment:

Maybeads said...

Your skulls are wonderful! I think they'd be great year round, too. The mummies are still my faves ~ cutest mummies ever!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...