December 04, 2010

I Am Such A Slacker!

I have to apologize for being such a slacker. And I have to admit that sometimes I make bad decisions.  So now you're probably wondering what I'm talking about.

I came across a blog one day and noticed that they didn't do new blog posts to announce winners.  Instead they just posted at the top of the original blog post who the winner was, and that was it.  Well, I thought "what a time saver!"  So I did that same thing with my last give away.

Then, as time went on, the more I thought about it the more impersonal it felt, and wrong!  So I would like to apologize for being a slacker.  I should really follow my instinct and do what I know is right.

So, with that, I'd like to make an official announcement that Star from ColtPixy was the winner of the Beary Cute Giveaway.

Thank you to everyone who participated.  I love doing give aways.   Stay tuned for more.....

2 comments:

Ambient Lights said...

Slacker!! We still ♥ you :D Thanks for posting a new post, I found it in my google reader :)

Congrats Star!

coltpixy said...

I'm so excited! I never win anything. Cannot wait to see it in person. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...