January 23, 2011

Lululalaland Supplies, More Then Just A Cute Face!



I don't know about you, but I have all these cool ideas running around inside my head. So today I went looking for some goodies to supplement my imagination. And that was when I found Lululalaland!

So I was peeking at all the goodies and adding stuff to my shopping cart, and I thought "Hey! I should check and see if they have any specials going on!" I ALWAYS look for specials and coupons, by the way.

And what did I find? Well, when I clicked on "more" in the announcement I saw .....
***Special Free Shipping Promotion***
Please see policies for details
So I ran off to the Policies Page and there was the coolest promo idea ever!!! I'm not going to tell you about it, I'm going to let you click the link above and go check it out. And then when you see how easy it is to get a little something for yourself for Lululalaland, and you'll be so glad you went shopping there! I know I am ;)

Thanks a bunch Lululalaland! I'm going to enjoy shopping with you!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...