February 17, 2011

A Package to Beads Of Courage

It's so great to see the lampworking community donating, sharing and helping others in need.  It just makes me tear up!  I have my donation all set out and ready to pack up.  This is my second donation, and just as the first one I'll be packing the beads with a tissue in one hand.

It's so sad to know that there are children out there who have to suffer through cancer, the whole family suffers.  And as I think of this again this year, I again am so thankful that my grand children and healthy.  Cancer is a scary thing, and I only hope that one of my beads will bring a smile to one child's face.
You can donate too, check this out!

2 comments:

Maybeads said...

I see lots of awesome critter beads that are sure to bring smiles! Nice work!

ClickNCamera said...

Such big giving hearts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...