March 05, 2011

Introducing....Metal Amore!

After some deliberation and many cups of coffee I've decided to split up my glass business from my metal stamping. And with that I'd love to introduce to you - Metal Amore.

Metal Amore will be the new home for all my metal stamping designs, as well as my wire wrapping jewelry and goodies. So if it contains metal it can be found at Metal Amore. And over the next month or so I'll be relocating my metal items from GlasstasticTreasures to Metal Amore.

As you know, I've been having a BLAST with my metal stamping. It's really been an inspiration to me and has brought me a lot of joy this long cold cold winter! Take a peek at what I've been up to. I'd love to hear what you think.

Celebrate Nature - My favorite piece yet


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...