February 02, 2013

Wellness Words Jewelry Challenge

I love reading blogs, and one of my favorites is Make Bracelets by Tracy.  Tracy is very talented and I love to see what great creations she comes up with.  For 2013 Tracy has challenged us with a Wellness Words Jewelry Challenge, how COOL is that! 

We were asked to choose a word of meaning and create using that. I had a lot of words I wanted to use and it took more time to figure out which word I wanted to use.

As I was re-working one of my pieces I decided that it was perfect for the inspiration challenge.  My word is FLY.


About a year ago I decided to expand my jewelry from lampwork to hand stamped metal.  I've been so happy with the success and it's been so much fun!

So my inspiration word to everyone is FLY.  Trying something new can be scary.  But, if you don't take the leap you'll never know how high you can fly!

Check out the other great challenge entries here:

acreativeforce.blogspot.com
alankarshilpa.blogspot.com
allprettythings.ca
anniamaebisuteria.blogspot.com.es/
apolymerpenchant.com
beadlolabead.blogspot.com/
beadrecipes.wordpress.com
centsations.wordpress.com
clay-space.com/
creativeatelier.net
elliesbijoux.com
emakdesigns.com
erinsiegel.com
etsy.com/shop/shamaen
facebook.com/hotsouthernmessdesigns
facebook.com/soquilidesigns
fairiesmarket.blogspot.com
firstimpressiondesign.blogspot.com
gemsbyjudy.com
glasstastreasures.blogspot.com
handcraftedserenity.blogspot.com
facebook.com/azuresunshines
facebook.com/whdalaska
jeanetteblix.com
kimmykats.com
kymhunterdesigns.blogspot.com
lisayangjewelry.com
macmillanmarie.blogspot.com
makebraceletsblog.com
miabellasoul.com
misheldesigns.com
mycreativechallenge.blogspot.com
noseycritters.blogspot.com
pixiloo.blogspot.com
sandivolpe.com
sharonsjewelrygarden.blogspot.com
shaterra.etsy.com
shinylittlethings.blogspot.com
shymedesign.se
shymessmycken.blogspot.se
simpleearthcreations.com
soultosubstance.com
suebeads.com
sunshinebliss.com
sweetbeadstudio.com
sweetwillowdesigns.blogspot.com
thebeadingyogini.com
thestudiosublime.com
treasures-found.blogspot.com
twitter.com/ldymlivelystone
vault31.blogspot.com
veradesigns.blogspot.com



14 comments:

CraftingWit said...

I love that piece, and am so happy that you are "flying" with your new endeavors! Proud of you!!!! Fly, girl, FLY!!!!!!

Leanne said...

Love this!

Tracy Statler said...

Very cool necklace Jamie! It's great to hear that you are dong well with the stamped jewelry. You are right, "if you don't take the leap - you will never know if you can fly" Great motivation. Thank you for joining the challenge!

Kate said...

LOVE this, great word too!

** Kate **

Tanya said...

The necklace is gorgeous. I love that pendant and all of the charms you selected to compliment it.

Anonymous said...

I agree, stamping metal is so much fun! I think fly is an awesome word. I wish you best in your flight!
PS. Darling pendant!

Adrienne said...

What a great word, your piece is beautiful!

A Polymer Penchant said...

Thank you for that very important reminder. It's so easy to just stay on the ground so to speak, I need to make room for more flying! Such a sweet and happy looking bird, flying free

Erin Siegel said...

Love your charm necklace. It is lighthearted, whimsical,fun and inspiring. Love the pretty colors and theme. It reminds me of Spring!

Anonymous said...

Love your necklace! What a great word too!

TesoriTrovati said...

What a lovely little birdie! I love the reminder that we need to take a leap and believe that we will find the wings to soar. Thank you for sharing. Enjoy the day. Erin

Kristin Aquariann said...

Wonderful word challenge choice! Your necklace is beautiful.

♥ aquariann
Art Update: Steampunk Rose Drawing

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

That is a wonderful challenge!
And your piece is, likewise, wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Your necklace is just perfect for your word!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...