June 03, 2008

SALE, SALE, SALE Extended



I am offering 20% off all purchases! (discounts not on shipping)

I make lampwork beads and recently found out they will no longer carry mapp gas in my area. That means I have to use propane and oxygen. And THAT means I have to buy a new torch.

And that means I need at least $300.00 :( I don't like to buy things and raise my prices to cover the purchase. I like to earn the funds and buy my supplies so I can keep my overhead down, and my prices down.

SO! Here's what you do....make your purchase, and either leave a note in the note to seller section, or send me a conversation and ask for a sale invoice. I'll email you and adjusted invoice with the sale price and you can pay right from the invoice.

I accept paypal only at this time.

Thanks everyone, happy shopping :)

Originally I was only offering the sale for June 3rd, but I've now extended it!

2 comments:

Elegant by Design said...

I'm going to have a look! Good luck with getting your new torch! And thanks so much for including your blog on my thread on Etsy:
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5646645&page=3

Keep up the good work!

Mary

Danelle (Indie Game Lover) said...

Aw im sorry you have to buy such an expensive new product =( But cute beads and I hope you raise enough super fast!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...