February 03, 2009

I need a time machine

It's true. I definitely need one. Or one of those little stopwatch thingies that really makes time stop. I've told my husband over and over that I just don't have time to work a 9-5 day job. But he insists that he doesn't want to work two jobs. Now how selfish is that? I know, I know, but he starts fires in the garage for me, so I can make beads, and he's got a cute butt. I mean, he's really nice to me (except for the 'making me have a job' thing).

Anyways, I've been super busy, and I'm even more excited to announce the famously, gotta-go-there, fabulous market that I was privileged to be a part of. I am like a superhero or something. Really! I am the designated blogger. So I best get my blog on.

But first, I need to introduce to you-the one, the only, the amazing ====> Jewelry Artisans' Marketplace! Woohoo, yay, whoopee! We worked long and hard. And chatted a lot and played with graphics. Well, Lee did most of that. Then other people jumped in. And then we had a ton of different graphics, and we were all like, "Whoa, tone down the psycodelicness of the variety here". What we actually did was create a ton of graphics so we had choices. I think our category boxes turned out pretty darn nicely, if I do say so myself.

So please, come visit us on 1000 Markets. It's totally awesome. Seriously, I'm not just saying that. It's so true!

Oh, and don't forget to stop by my superbly awesome shop. Click here====> Glasstastic Treasures

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...