February 22, 2009

Pre-Spring Specials at Handmade Fuzion


Handmade Fuzion is by far one of my favorite selling venues (I have two). My favorite feature ever is the ability to mark down all my items quickly and easily for sales.

And one great "Sale Feature" are the voucher codes. I'm able to offer a discount on all my items to whomever I choose to give that voucher code to!

With the thought of spring being just around the corner I thought it would be so totally awesome of me to offer you a 15% discount on all purchases made at my Handmade Fuzion Shop! Just use voucher code "BLOGSPOT" upon check out in the "Voucher code" section and you will automatically get a discount! Give it a try, quick and easy, and you can save some $$ too! Discount good until March 31st, 2009!

See you there!

1 comment:

Bonhomie said...

Thanks for the visit! I really do love 1000Markets - I'm planning to do more features about it on my blog. I'll have to check out Handmade Fuzion!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...