June 13, 2009

It's so great to be able to come together to do something for someone!

I received a request from a lady on Etsy asking if I could make a ring from my cute little hippo bead. Well, unfortunately I am not equipped to make a real ring that is sized properly. But, as luck would have it, I had just bought some Argentinium silver wire from Lanna at Lanna's Jewelry Chest, and she had some cute rings on there. So I gave the customer Lanna's name and told her I'd be more then happy to ship the bead right to her and if Lanna was able, she could make her something.

And did she ever! This Hippo Ring is adorable! I'm so glad I could work with Lanna to make sure our customer received something wonderful. She said it was important to her, so I hope she is truly happy. I think the ring turned out perfectly! Thanks Lanna!

2 comments:

Maybeads said...

That is ADORABLE! What a lucky customer!

Neoma said...

How cute!!!

And thanks for the follow on my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...