July 02, 2009

Important news! And a winner too!

Yep, it's true, I have important news, so PAY ATTENTION!! Okay, that's better.

If you take a gander down the right side bar there, you may or may not notice something missing. Go ahead, take peek, see if you can figure out what it is.

I'm sure most of you can, but for those who can't, I'll just tell you. Ahem *clears throat*.

It is with great happiness that I announce that I have completely removed all my items from Etsy and will no longer be using them as my selling venue. There are numerous reasons, from messing with our SEOs, to closing threads that are asking WHY, to muting members and closing their shops down with no explanation. As far as I'm concerned that's not very American at all.

And so, with that I've closed my poll which, by the way, was 5 for Etys, and a whopping 17 for ARTFIRE!! Woohoo!!

And now, the lucky winner form the comments of this post. Drum Roll PLEASE ! brrrrrrrr


The winner is...Silver River Jewelry! Yay!! You can find Silver River Jewelry on ArtFire. So go check out her awesome stuff. Go...now!! Wait, see what she chose for her prize first, then you can go! lol

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats Silver River! And I'm seriously considering leaving Etsy for those very same reasons.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...